Click HERE to download our Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Daily Rates Include:
Day fees (5 and a half days of fishing and 6 nights accommodation).
Fishing guide and porters.
Boat and fuel.
Fishing licenses and conservation fees. Accommodation in the designated fishing area.
Food, drinks and laundry services. Special tastes will be catered for, provided notice is given in advance. Camp staff.
Transport to and from Dar es Salaam airport to hotel.
4x4 Safari vehicle (fully equipped).
2. Daily Rates Do Not Include:
Observer fees of 380 USD per person per day.
Any charters from Dar es Salaam to and from camp. Telephone calls (satellite phone) and 100% surcharge. Hotel accommodation before and after safari. Gratuities to camp staff and guides.
Any extra activities for example Serengeti, Zanzibar etc. (we can, however, organize your trip). Any increases or surcharges in Tanzanian government fees.
Lures are available in camp and can be bought on request.
Optional rod hire available (20 USD per day). Lures lost of company @15 USD per lures.
Global Rescue @ 130 USD per person per 7 days.
3. Reservations and Payment:
A deposit of 50% of the full amount is required to confirm the booking. When a safari is cancelled before three months of the start of your safari and if we can fill the dates of your safari that was cancelled a refund of 50% of your deposit will be refunded. The whole safari cost, as detailed in the invoice that will be sent to you, is payable before the start of your safari. There shall be no binding contract before the payment of the deposit.
All payments being made in cash or with an electronic transfer.
4. Air Charter Costs:
Air Charters to the designated areas in the Selous Game Reserve: Cessna 206 (4 seats): 2000 USD one way.
Cessna Caravan (13 seats): 3000 USD one way.
Please note that we have a schedule for doing back to back safaris. Then clients pay 3500 USD for both ways. Please inquire about the dates.
5. Road Transfer Costs:
A 4x4 vehicle can be chartered to camp and back. Up to 4 clients can drive comfortably excluding the driver. We normally in these instances use a SUV type 4x4 vehicle.
Costs for a round trip is USD 2000 for the vehicle.
This route is approximately 7-8 hours and normally the clients will leave Dar es Salaam early in the morning. This route goes through beautiful country and the Mikumi National Park before entering the Selous Game Reserve where your fishing Safari will commence early the following day.
6. Tanzanian Tigerfish Adventures reserve the right to change conditions, prices and/or terms herein without noti (Tariff based on current prices).
7. Liability: Whilst all reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safety and good health of CLIENTS, no liability will be accepted by Tanzanian Tigerfish Adventures of injury or illness during and/or after the safar Vehicles are maintained in the highest mechanical order and we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any breakdown that may occur.
8. CLIENTS are required to arrange their own personal, travel, all-risks, hunting and medical insuran
CLIENT represents and warrants to Tanzanian Tigerfish Adventures that his or her physical and mental condition is such that he or she is capable of conducting the safari (fishing/hunting).
9. OUTFITTER is not responsible in any way for loss or damage to luggage or any personal effec